Wednesday 22 July 2009

Google StreetBike in Siena

I'm back from my hols (sunny weather thanks) and I bring tidings of the Google StreetBike (well more of a tricycle) spotted in the historic Tuscan town of Siena. It seems that the rider needs a mate to help read the map and also to push him off (although you can't see this in the third picture this is what he was doing). Unfortunately I didn't manage to set up a surveillance feedback loop as before as others on holiday didn't seem to be that bothered by this chance sighting (shocking I know!) and wanted to move on and see the town. I suggested that we could walk alongside it and therefore be in all the pictures of Siena that it took but this idea was met with some resistance!





1 comment:

Las Vegas Glass Cutting said...

I enjoyed this post thanks for sharing.