Sunday 21 June 2009

Iain Dale on my mind...

When I heard the unwelcome news on the morning radio that Police are AGAIN looking into that Micheal Brown donation...sigh... my first thought was "Iain Dale's going to have a field day".

Pleasantly confounding my expectations, both Dale and Guido haven't taken the opportunity to rehash the whole thing and spread the usual innuendo. Maybe they can see that this particular aspect of the story is a bit silly. I am not a lawyer but how can there have been money laundering if the fraudster didn't get his newly cleaned money channeled back to him? Unless they was some clever scam involving him running a bogus billboard company! (There wasn't, right?).

Anyway back on (slightly silly) topic, I even listen to and enjoyed Dale's recent all-day local election results programme on Play Radio UK (intelligent political analysis that wasn't all about the Westminster village shock horror, BBC take note). And rather worryingly, when he appeared in his pyjamas on News 24...er...BBC News...whatever, I was pleasently surprised and started paying attention in a "oh someone worth listening to" kind of way.

Arrgh, this is just wrong isn't it? There must be something wrong with me...

1 comment:

atropos said...

Not at all. You've SEEEEEEEEN the Light! :)