Tuesday 4 November 2008

A Simple Election Night In

I shall be eschewing twittering, blogging and all the delights the internet has to offer for a simple seat in my living room in front of the TV.

The main reason for this is that the computer is situated in the study and the study is too close to the bedroom. This means that frequent trips from the TV to the PC would disturb my sleeping better half (and you don't want to provoke her!).

Also, what is it with twitter? I purposely don't read anything that's twittered. Does that make me a luddite?

Ahem, anyway for those who are using the net, HuffPo (as the cool kids are calling it)has a page of useful widgets (including a stream of CBS's coverage).

I shall be stuck only with what Virgin Media can offer which seems to be BBC, ITV, CNN & CNBC (both international versions I guess), Radio 4 & Radio 5. I predict much changing of channels as I I anticipate that I won't be able to put up with the BBC's smug coverage for sustained periods!

Happy election nights folks!

No comments: