Wednesday 7 January 2009

Clegg talks sense on Gaza

I'm pleased to see that Nick Clegg is talking sense about the Gaza situation.

For some reason the establishment parties are constrained in some way that I don't quite understand from being rational about this (see Israel's own useful idiot Iain Dale).

Again I think this is something where there is a disconnect between the "establishment wisdom" and what your average person sees. There are many examples of this, in my opinion, some of which I have banged on about here where no one seems to be saying what seems obvious. These are precisely the issues we should be getting vocal on. Also, the added side-effect is that we're move likely to be reported as we're the only party saying them.

Keep it up Nick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, good for Clegg.